KSHS 187,596,805: WHAT I CAN DO WITH SUCH DIGITS.

 Storm into any cyber cafe, eavesdrop into any conversation or even peep into anyone's communication gadget and you will see that we all need money. Even in churches today you assume that one is using a bible or song application only to realize that its is either SPORTPESA or any other betting site. to take it a notch higher an advisory page. What has real happened? Hunger for money? Adventure? Lust or Fanaticism. Whichever the case, all of us dream of such numbers - 187,596,805. As our Deputy President could put it "My Friend", this numbers mean: One Hundred and Eighty Seven Million, Five Hundred and Ninety Six Thousand, Eight Hundred and Five. Now let me tell how I can deal with the aforementioned number. That is if and only "IF" I get them.
A screenshot of the most coveted sportpesa prize.
Tithing.
We have been thought from time immemorial that God need to be the first in any equation. So if that money lands in your wallet, NO bank account, God needs his fare share. It is a whooping amount for any church of your choice but for me more churches will benefit. not one, not two, not three. How much are we talking about here? Kshs 18,759,680.50 Yes some churches will share over 18 million whooping cash. whether they will accept tithes from gambling is another story.


Family.
Talk of cleanliness being second to Godliness, that is for you. With me and my dreams, Family is the most fundamental element in my life. So in this section I will get myself a very good piece of land where I will elect a state of the mansion (underline mansion) for me and my family. I don't know the number of bedrooms it will have but I am sure the rooms will be enough for my entire family. Let say 20 million can do that. On the family issue, add a very decent car for the Queen in my kingdom, others call it a shopping basket though a VITS is not in my picture.


Humanitarian Mission
Ask any member of my family and they will tell you how philanthropic and humanitarian I am or I wish I was. The less privileged in the community will get a share, a very enough share. What if I set another 20million to construct child care center to help out street children and those kids from poor families? i won't be doing anybody a crime if I do that.  Even in my family I still have those in need.

Business
Talk of a man who is not myopic, a man who can see a future and then plan for it though wishfully. That man is here. This could have come in the family section but I decided to separate Family and Business. So how much  am I going to invest in business? Right, 100, Million. Since I have been dreaming of being a media mogul, other call them Shark tanks. I will own the best TV and Radio station in ... Not Nairobi but Kisii. Kisii because I see it as being myopic in leaving such an investment opportunity go t waste  in one of the best towns. One of the best economic County headquarters. If you thought this money could take me to Nairobi, Think again I will remain in Kisii but, as one of my friends once said "Ongwae or any governor of the day must know and recognise my presence in Kisii. Ok. on a lighter note though.

All the above not withstanding, I will Update our  business of the day because "waswahili walisema Kiselema chaweza kulima kuliko Jembe, sitojaribi kukitupa".

How can I forget Friends!
 This are the guys who have always kept me moving. They always made belief that we are gonna get this money. For the start we tour one of the best local hospitality faciities, be merry as we talk business. Friends busines. I know some plastic friends will  germinate by association but that is alot of money. I need all of them to help me or else the above numbers will kill me!. So Friends, you are in my mind.

The loose change.
Loose change is always for miscellaneous. This is where such things like a car for myself will come in, Remember the Queen had already got hers so it is my turn now. A BMW mode may be! But that is for the big boys. I will not go for fuel guzzler. Also my great team Manchester United will have to host me, When and only whenthey will be playing against small teams like Arsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool and Chelsea. For now lets do away with Chelsea and remain with other teams.

However,  The money that we are talking about is eyed by everybody who knows about it. and here begs the following questions:
  1.  Do I participate in the game all it is about wishes being horses?
  2. What if  is won by someone else or to make it worse, a thousand people win and share it?
  3. Responsible gambling: Do I deny my daughter milk and gamble that money? Do work to and from work to place a bet? Do I starve under the pangs of Lunch time hunger to maintain a fortless dream?
  4. Is it worth banking on? The Dream of multiple digits in my account.
  5. Since I have budgeted for the money already, will  I stick with it or I will have to present a supplementary budget?
As they say  if wishes were horses, then beggers could drive. 


 

Popular posts from this blog

ANTHONY KIBAGENDI MAKES JOASH MAANGI'S STINT IN JUBILEE LOOK USELESS AND HE IS NOT BEING MISSED..

ABABU NAMWAMBA: BIGGER WITHOUT RAILA.

THE TECTONIC DRIFT IN THE KISII COUNTY SENATORIAL RACE

KISII COUNTY: HOW CHRIS OBURE WILL WIN THE COUNTY BOSS SEAT

KISII COUNTY JUBILEE NOMINATED MCA'S MUST BE READY FOR A RUDE SHOCK COME AUGUST 8TH 2017

MEET EMONYO 19, KISII'S FINEST MC AKA MC FIRSTBORN

JUBILEE WAVE UNSETTLES AND STARTLES NASA CAMPS IN GUSII REGION